After months of drawing pretty girls, I figured it was time for a change of pace, and thus the above piece was created (click the image to see it bigger.) I used myself as a model for the zombification process (which I gave a sneak peak of a few weeks ago), and then fleshed things out (pun intended) using Photoshop and Illustrator. This was my first go at Illustrator since high school, which proved to be a bit of a challenge, but I masked my inexperience by putting everything into Photoshop and texturing the shit out of it. I know the text is nearly illegible (which was done on purpose) — it reads “diabolos,” which is the Greek root for “devil.” Figured it was appropriate. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a hankerin’ for brainnnnsssss.